View image | gettyimages.com

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Let's Form A Protest

I will admit that this semester has not been that bad now that Boot Camp is over. I think I am going to enjoy this grad school experience. However, after my Masters, I believe I am going to throw in the towel. Any way, I can be honest in saying that I have pretty much successfully suppressed everything I have learned during LEEP week. This is very bad because now I need that information to write my final paper and it is like pulling it out of the mental file cabinet is a tedious process.

Outside of all that, my professors are pretty cool it is just their assistants that strike a nerve. We all can relate to this. I won't dwell, I just find it frustrating for the help to be harder than the teacher. Sometimes the things suggested blow my mind because it is not consistent. I don't know if it is laziness on my part or on theirs. At either rate I often want to be the rebel and just say screw it all but then I realize that I need these classes for graduation.

So I think a peaceful protest of cursing at my laptop screen should suffice. Lol. My potty mouth has really redeveloped itself within the last 2 months. I am glad spring break is close. Unfortunately I don't think it would be a major change for me. However, I am glad that I get two spring breaks instead of one. Big benefit for working at a small academic library. Well, till next time homies!!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment